Cabinet Refacing is a time and money saving alternative to replacing your kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Our process allows for most kitchens to be completed in three to five days instead of the weeks involved in replacing a kitchen and with costs savings up to 40% of new cabinets.
Cabinet refacing involves replacing all existing doors and drawer fronts using new European hidden hardware. The cabinet boxes are laminated or veneering to match the color of the door style selected. Finally, you finish off the decoration with complementary trim and cabinet hardware.
Benefits of Cabinet Refacing
- Saves Money. The cost of Refacing can be up to 40% less than a new kitchen.
- Saves Time. An average installation is 3 to 5 days.
- Variety of options. Over 50 different styles and colors, custom built to fit your kitchen.
- A fresh new look without a major renovation
- No hidden plumbing or electrical costs
- No need to change flooring or paint.
- Changing countertops is optional.
- Modernize your kitchen with hidden hinges, a new color and door style.
- Better for the environment as the existing boxes are saved.
- An updated kitchen increases the value of your home.